Rohde & Schwarz - ZVH8
The Rohde & Schwarz ZVH8 handheld cable and antenna analyzer is a durable field analyzer with a wide range of functions on a relatively small device.
The ZVH8 model has an extended frequency range to 8 GHz with the same automated test sequences.
Speed and ease mark the ZVH8 analyzer as an ideal tool to increase efficiency, allowing for more antenna masts to be tested in a given period of time.
On-site testing is made simple with the separation of the administrative tasks- measurement preparation, measurement, and postprocessing.
The automated test sequences are created through a wizard that is predefined on PC (through the R&SZVHView Software) and then transferred to all devices in use.
Once configured and uploaded to the analyzer, the technician is able to just follow the steps that the ZVH8 provides. The test files can be sent via LAN, USB, memory card, or email where a central computer can analyze and report the results in a few simple steps.
- Frequency range from 100 kHz to 3.6 GHz or 8 GHz
- 100 dB (typ.) dynamic range for filter and antenna isolation measurements
- Built-in DC voltage supply (bias) for active components such as amplifiers
- Power meter option
- Saving of measurement results on SD memory card or USB memory stick
- Easy operation with user-configurable test sequences (wizard)
- Easy-to-replace Li-ion battery for up to 4.5 h of operation
- Rugged, splash-proof housing for rough work in the field
- Easy handling due to low weight (3 kg with battery) and easy-to-reach function keys
Item code: 9000136
Stel hier een (technische) vraag over dit product. Uw vraag komt direct bij een engineer terecht.
Huur dit product
Koop dit produkt
Laatst bekeken producten
Handheld Cable and Antenna Analyzer