Keysight / Agilent - E8267D
Most Advanced Microwave Signal Generator
Agilent's E8267D PSG vector signal generator is the industry's first integrated microwave vector signal generator with I/Q modulation up to 44 GHz, 23 dBm typical output power up to 20 GHz and -120 dBc/Hz phase noise at a 10 kHz offset for a 10 GHz signal. In addition to the high output power and outstanding phase noise you would expect from a high performance microwave source, it features an advanced wideband internal baseband generator capable of flexible arbitrary waveform playback or sophisticated real-time signal generation. The E8267D PSG also has a built-in wideband I/Q modulator that delivers up to 2 GHz RF modulation bandwidth and is a perfect complement to Agilent's N6030A stand-alone wideband arbitrary waveform generator for I/Q waveform simulations up to 1 GHz RF bandwidth. This groundbreaking integrated vector functionality, only available in the E8267D PSG, drastically simplifies the generation of complex modulated signals for design and manufacturing test applications in aerospace, defense, satellite communications, and broadband wireless.
Customize the PSG to Meet Your Needs
Completely tailor the PSG for today's RF and microwave test application while easily upgrading in the future as requirements change. Choose from a variety of optional enhancements to configure the E8267D PSG for applications ranging from distortion test to baseband coding algorithm development and advanced digital microwave transceiver design verification.
- 250 kHz to 20, 31.8, or 44 GHz (.001 Hz resolution). Extendable to 75, 90, 110, 140, 220, 325 or 500 GHz - millimeter-wave source modules.
- 23 dBm from 0.4 to 20 GHz and 18 dBm @ 40 GHz output power (typical)
- 160 MHz (extendable to 2 GHz) RF modulation bandwidth
- Industry's best SSB phase noise with Option UNY: -143 dBc/Hz (typ) for a 1 GHz signal at 10 kHz offset
Modulation and Sweep
- AM, FM, ØM, and pulse
- ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM, custom I/Q
- Step, list, and ramp sweep frequency and power
- Source control using PSA Series Option 215
Baseband Generation and Signal Creation
- Internal baseband generator (80 MHz RF BW): arbitrary waveform and real-time I/Q
- Compatible with wideband (1 GHz) N6030A arbitrary waveform generator
- Create reference signals: radar, multitone, NPR, custom modulation, WLAN, GPS, MATLAB and more - Signal Creation
- Multi-channel Baseband generation, Digital I/O, MIMO Fading, and RF to RF fading with N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator
Automation and Communication Interface
- 10BaseT LAN and GPIB
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with all PSG signal generators
Item code: 149914
Stel hier een (technische) vraag over dit product. Uw vraag komt direct bij een engineer terecht.
|Keysight / Agilent - E8267D - 1|
Huur dit product
Koop dit product
Dit product is niet te koop via onze website. Neem contact met ons op voor eventuele verkoopprijzen.
Laatst bekeken producten
PSG vector signal generator